Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Internship Angst: "How To...?"


St. Edward's University requires all Communications majors to have an internship before they can graduate. Last semester was my first attempt at making a resume, writing a cover letter, and searching for the internship that would be best for me. I did not really know how to go about doing any of those things except to search the internet for advice. I only applied for one internship and was unfortunately not called back. As I continue my search for an internship in the Spring 2009, I continue to seek advice. If anyone has any pointers for resume does and don'ts, cover letter writing, interview scores and flops, I am interested in hearing them all.
I found an article, How to Avoid Common Resume Mistakes from wikihow.com. For those of us still "out of the loop" I hope this helps.

No comments: